Outstanding dentistry, exceptional care
At My Dentist for Life, your premier dentist in Fort Lauderdale, our team is dedicated to providing personalized care and quality dental solutions for the whole family. We love treating patients from all walks of life. Whether your newest addition to the family needs their first cleaning, your teen needs braces, or grandma is considering dentures, we have a solution for you.
First and foremost, thank you for stopping by our website! We appreciate you taking the time to consider our office as your new dental home. Whether you are new to the Fort Lauderdale area, you are unsatisfied with your current dentist, or you haven’t seen a dentist in years, know that you will receive a warm welcome at My Dentist for Life. For your convenience, we have all of the information you need to know here on our website, and you can download necessary forms below to speed up your first appointment.
At My Dentist for Life, your comfort is a top priority. We understand that coming to the dentist isn’t always sunshine and roses, that’s why we do everything we can to ensure your experience with us is as comfortable and convenient as possible. We want all of our patients to walk away with a positive experience, in hopes they will continue with us along their path toward oral health and wellness.
We offer modern technology in all of our operatory rooms to make sure you are entertained during your visit. Each room is equipped with a TV and an iPad® so you can listen to music, read, or catch up on your favorite shows. We also provide complimentary beverages, blankets, and neck pillows for your ultimate comfort while you’re in the dental chair. Free WiFi is also available so you don’t have to use your data while you’re in the office.
At My Dentist for Life, we understand the importance of quality dentistry and oral health. We also understand that the potential cost of dental procedures can prevent patients from getting the care they need. If you don’t have dental insurance, or have out-of-network insurance, we want you to know that you have options. We are proud to offer in-office financing options to help our patients get the dental care they need without breaking the bank.
Affordable Dental Plan
The Affordable Dental Plan is designed to provide affordability and greater access to quality family dental care. Finding quality low cost dental care can be a challenge. The goal of Affordable Dental Center is to provide affordable dental treatment to the community here in South Florida.
- $250 per year — Adults
- $220 per year — Children
- Each additional person signed up receive 10% off the membership fee
Insurance Plan Benefits
- Two free healthy cleanings (in absence of gum disease)
- 15-20% discount off of regular fees
- No Yearly Maximum
- No Deductibles
- No Claim Forms
- No Pre-Authorization Requirements
- No Pre-Existing Condition Limitations
- Immediate Eligibility (No Waiting Periods)
- Free Orthodontic Consultations for 6 month smiles
Program Exclusions and Limitations
- In conjunction with another dental plan
- For services for injuries covered under workman’s compensation
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctor, lies outside the realm of their capability
- For referrals to specialists
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile medical claims
- This program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan and is secondary to any other dental plan. It cannot be used:
This plan is only honored at Affordable Dental Center and My Dentist for Life, P.A. locations. This dental plan is not an insurance plan that can be used at any other dental office.
- You will not receive a membership card — your plan’s effective date will be on file with the receptionist
- Benefit coverage table is subject to revision annually
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan
Non-refundable / non- transferable
- No refunds or premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to use plan
PPO’s: All PPO’s Advantica, Aetna, Aflac, Argus Dental, Ameritas, Anthem BCBS (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Assurant, Careington HMO and PPO, Cigna, Compbenefits, Dental Benefit Provider, Delta Dental, Dentemax, Guardian, Health Plex, Memorial Health System, Metlife, Premier Dental Group, Principal Financial Services, Safeguard, Solstice, Unicare, United Concordia, United Healthcare, Wellpoint.
CareCredit® is one of the leading healthcare credit cards, and is accepted at over 175,000 providers nationwide. CareCredit® works just like any other credit card, but is used strictly for healthcare expenses, including dentistry. Pay upfront for necessary procedures, and make affordable monthly payments that work with your budget. CareCredit® financing is flexible, convenient, and the application process is simple.
Compassionate Finance® is a turn-key, fully managed financing program that helps patients get the care they need, affordably. Applications are processed within seconds, and patients can almost instantly get a down payment to cover hard costs, and set up a flexible payment plan that works with their budget. Don’t let financing get in the way of your oral health, ask us about Compassionate Finance® today.
If you have any questions about the way that we do things here at your Fort Lauderdale dentist at My Dentist for Life, please contact our Plantation dental office today at 954-532-8517. We can’t wait to get to know you and your family, and work together on the path toward oral health!