Kid’s Coloring Contest! Win a Prize!
It’s been quite a long time for the kids to be at home and being a mom of 5, I totally understand the frustrations parents and children may be going through! I will share a few tips on how to keep kids happy and engaged and then I have a big announcement to make:
As the kids are home during this time of COVID-19, we want to encourage them to stay active and busy. To make it fun, we will be having a coloring contest! ???
This time is also a wonderful opportunity to share about the importance of good oral hygiene for children while encouraging our children to love their dentist. Establishing good oral care practices as children will dramatically improve their oral health as adults.
The contest is open to any children who live in Broward County and will last all til May 7th.
We will be selecting 3 winners on Friday May 8th to receive a grand prize of Kindle Fire and the second and third place winners are $50 Amazon gift cards!!? ?
To enter is easy!
1. Download the template Coloring-Sheets.pdf
2. Post a picture of the artist holding their masterpiece to our Facebook page!
Be sure to invite any little artist you know to participate! Participants do not have to be patients of My Dentist For Life to enter.
- Have the kids stick to routines even if they are not physically going to school. It creates structure and kids honestly need that. They need to come out of their bedrooms and be in routine with the rest of the family.
- Ensure healthy eating habits. During these times, we may be purchasing more canned or packaged food but be careful of the salt and sugar content. We want our children to be healthy so that when we do resume normal activities, their immune systems are not compromised.
- Create an exercise routine with your kids. There is so much free content out there and just 15 minutes a day will help them stay healthy.
- Engage with your children. Talk to them. Shut down their devices for a period of time, read their expressions, recognize their fears and have an open conversation with them.